Youth Beach League:
Starting June 4
Ending August 20
6:00 – 8:00
Age Categories: 14U, 16U, 18U Male and female
30 minutes of skill development
90 minutes of games
** you do NOT need a partner to attend
All participants will receive a tank top!
Due to the popularity of this league, we have a strict refund policy:
- If you withdraw from the program before the start date of the league, we will issue a full refund, at no charge.
- If you withdraw from the program after June 3, but before June 10, we will provide a full refund, but charge a fee of $5 to complete the refund.
- After June 10, we will not offer any refunds, unless a medical note is provided, in which case we will pro-rate the refund.
Volleyball Nova Scotia would like to announce 2 upcoming beach events to be held at the VNS Beach Volleyball Park at 261 Commodore Drive, Dartmouth.
Beach Provincial Program:
Starting June 3
Ending June 28
5:00 - 7:00
Age Categories: 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday sessions (refer to calendar)
Tuesday & Thursday – Skill Development
Saturday – skill development, physical conditioning and games
Fees for individual sessions:
Tuesdays and Thursdays - $15 (2 hours of training)
Saturdays: $25 (2 hours of training + 1 hour of Phys. Cond)
Fees for full month: 220 (cost of 12 sessions) - 20 discount = $200.00
Monday, July 7 – Friday, July 11
Ages: 16U, 17U, 18U
15U by invitation only (must attend June TTS to be considered)
Cost: $250 per person
$175 if attended EDC
** includes a competition tank top
- Must enter as a TEAM
- Includes team entry into the Halifax Beach Open (July 12/13)
- Teams should be able to execute the basic technical skills as the BEDC will focus mainly on team tactics, offensive and defensive systems and transition
REGISTRATION FOR ALL BEACH PROGRAMS WILL BE COMPLETED THROUGH THE NRS. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16.
Camps and Clinics
June 21st/22nd Halifax Beach Volleyball Camp - Presented by Andrew Costa - Information Form (PDF)
August 2nd/3rd Beat the Heat Beach Volleyball Camp - Presented by Andrew Costa - Information Form (PDF)
August 28th Youth Beach Volleyball Clinic (Featuring participants in the Canadian National Team Beach Volleyball Championship)